This video is the step by step instructions on the dance moves!
Monday, February 27, 2012
Friday, February 24, 2012
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
It was peacefully retouching on a monday evening, and at around 7pmish, my neighbors turned on some mind blending bass music, I couldn't really decipher the melody, all I could hear was vibrations of the walls and my dishware in the kitchen. The earthquake of noise made my brain feel mushy, but then, i thought Id turn an "oh fuck" into a "fuck yeah" and made a little song.
Monday, February 20, 2012
Thursday, February 2, 2012
When you have a disagreement with your partner, does this happen? OR are you on the receiving end of this behavior?
- Have you made up your mind before your partner says a word?
- Spend your time concentrating on what you’re going to say without
paying attention to what your partner is saying?
- Guess your partner’s motive instead of asking for the reason?
- Change the focus by fidgeting or interrupting?
- Regard what your partner is saying as a deliberate threat to you?
- Attack the person instead of the position (You don’t love me)?
- Drag in side issues (And besides no one really likes you)?
- Dredge up the past (You did the same thing last month)?
- Drag in third party opinions (Well, your mother agrees with me)?
- Try to win the argument instead of reaching a mutual acceptance
If you answered some these questions yes, or you are saying no because you are in deep denial of what you are doing, consider investigating further.
Sat. February 11 9am-4pm, I am opening up my studio doors for an informative, relationship workshop designed to help in your current or future relationships.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- what is a healthy relationship
- what causes couples to disconnect
- how to talk openly
- the value of not reacting
- how to feel close and connected again
Where? 2140 W Fulton St. 2nd floor unit E, Chicago
When? February 11, 9am-4pm
What to bring? bring a bag lunch and beverage, dress comfortably
Cost? $45 for advance registration - $65 at the door (includes CD and handouts)
email - cdemoss@EmpoweringOptions.com
phone - 773-338-2889
now kiss n make up